350 Hill Street
Sophistication and elegance combine seamlessly in this modern masterpiece. 350 Hill Street is a house to remember.
This John Maniscalco design is a showcase of the best in modern architecture with spaces that naturally capture light in many ways using open floor plans, soaring ceilings, and floating staircases.
Dedicated spaces for dining, enjoying conversations at the gorgeous Caesar Stone kitchen island, or an evening in front of the fireplace were all taken into consideration when creating this ideal floorplan.
Direct access to a mature garden planted with an enchanting variety of botanicals allows one to enjoy the indoor and outdoor living that the mild weather of Dolores Heights invites.
Living with expansive views in the perfect balance of wood, glass, and metals is magically realized at 350 Hill Street.
- Four Bedrooms or 3 Plus Family Room
- Gorgeous Master Suite views and walk-in closet
- Three and One-Half baths, including a Master Bath
- Chef-Style Kitchen with Rift Cut Oak Cabinets
- Sunken Formal Living Room
- Double-Sided Gas Burning Fireplace
- Panoramic Views from the Master Suite
- Folding Glass Wall Leading to the Garden
- Approved Permit for Roof Deck
- Parking for 3+ Cars plus Storage
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
- Abundant Built-In Storage
- Phenomenal Views from All Levels